Bringing a child that is hurting/grieving into your home is not for everyone. However, I strongly believe you can support orphans on so many different levels.
- give to a fundraiser
- pray DAILY for the children and families involved
- support a child overseas
- give clothing or volunteer at a local shelter
- provide a meal or babysitting for a foster/adoptive mom
- pay a certain fee in a friend’s adoption
- support a ministry or orphanage
- read adoption books so you can have an understanding about how to help your friends who are adopting/fostering.
- throw a shower for a foster/adoptive mom
- buy items that give percentages to orphanages
- cheer your friends on that are going through foster care/adoption
- coordinate a fundraiser for a friend
Be creative and bless the children of God!